I’m pleased to announce a very significant overhaul to my music site. If you haven’t been there in a while, I highly recommend that you take another look. Here are a few of the changes:
- New track! Not a huge addition, but I’ve added an extended version of J.J. Abrams’s theme music from Fringe. I’m a big fan of Fringe and I really like the theme music, so I made an extended version of it (seeing as I’d already recreated the original several months ago).
- Old music reposted. A while ago, I made the decision to take down some of my original music in case I decided to reuse it for my album. I’ve changed my mind about this now. If anything currently posted does end up making it to my album, it’ll be so different that there won’t be any harm in leaving the original online. I don’t have much original music available, so I feel like I should leave as much of it up on my site as I can. You’ll find my old music posted under a new album titled Our Last Sunset.
- Better Doctor Who organization. I’ve broken my Doctor Who themes into three separate albums: Themes and Remixes, for my original mixes, Dominic Glynn Remixes for remixes of Dominic Glynn’s theme, and New Series Mixes for anything based on Murray Gold’s era.
- New album art for my Doctor Who themes. Pretty self-explanatory. I designed a brand new cover for each of my new albums. I hope you’re as happy with them as I am.
What’s still to come:
- More older original music (maybe). If I can scrounge up some more original music from the past few years, I’ll be posting it under Our Last Sunset.
- More Doctor Who themes. I have several more Doctor Who themes that I can put up. As soon as I can get the mixes together, I’ll be posting those to the site as well.
- Some old unused themes for Doctor Who aliens. A set of themes I wrote a few years ago for various Doctor Who aliens (Sontarans, Rutans, the Master, etc.). These were for a production a friend was working on, but were ultimately never used.
I hope you guys like the changes. Please download away—all the music is free, as always.